Nicole and Justin’s wedding was held at the breathtaking Starrsville Plantation on a beautiful spring day. You enter the 750 acre plantation down an Oak Tree lined driveway and that is just the beginning. It was such an honor to be there to capture the moments and to tell their beautiful and emotional wedding story. Nicole is quite a detail oriented person and everything was perfect and at the same time it was relaxed and very family oriented. I had to include some of my all-time favorite kid shots in this highlight! There was a threat of rain but in the end, it held off and the outdoor ceremony under the trees and the party under the tent with the Bobby Compton Band were a huge success. The evening was capped off with a fireworks exit. Nicole and Justin, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your incredible day. I won’t soon forget it.
- Photography: Cathy Giron of Rave Photography from Atlanta GA
- Event Coordinator: Pat Gardella, Certified Wedding Planner from Atlanta, GA
- Band: The Bobby Compton Band
- Ceremony and Reception venue: The Starrsville Plantation in Covington, Ga
- Designer and Florist: Kim McKinney with Daffodil’s Design Studio